Sunday, April 24, 2005

Winly

Alright, for those of you who haven't realized, I've been having issues with Blogger. I don't mean Blogger in the sense of the service. Blogger itself is good, but when I enter text into the compose and try to clean it up the html sector it goes all shit cocked so I have no choice but to write this out in html its not that hard.

I just reall have to watch what I'm doing a little bit more, I don't have spellcheck without word which means that I'll have to use the one that I seem to remember blogger having or do without. And I can't do with out, my spelling is shit. (Bare with the constant text formatting, its me getting in practice) Now I talked yesterday about the introduction of a new character. Well I have been thinking for a while and in honor of something that I know some of you will be able to relate to I will use a name for this character that comes from something that I have been watching over the last few days. We'll call her Winly.

Winly is, for lack of a better word, the first girl that I can remember for a while who has seemingly been in awe of me, and shown it openly and been near my age (this last one is important, can't have me in jail and shit). All of this business starts with Winly around about the same time I started here at UTSA. My roommate gave me the phone one day when he was talking to her and I just talked back. There wasn't really any brilliant conversation, but the odd part is she just remembered me in the back of her head. We probably only talked four times last semester.

But just last week she called me up and wanted me to go to her prom with her because her boyfriend had just broken up with her. Funny part is thinking back I wrote her off just because she told me when we first talked that she had a boyfriend. Now we've talked almost everyday this week and things seem to be going really good. I think she gives me far too much credit, like she doesn't seem skeptical about anything at all. And that just leaves me wondering Is This Whole Thing Good Or Bad.

I guess it'll just have to play out for me to find all of that out!

No comments: