Friday, April 22, 2005

The Prom Problem

Tonight was very interesting, the girl who wanted me to go to that prom with her in Houston, well I called her and she said that she had asked someone else to go with her and she was really apologetic about it, well we ended up staying on the phone for a few hours and talking.

She seems really interesting and I’m thinking about going back to Houston to see her on the weekend of the 30th.

For all of those who didn’t know, Shinji and Janus have stopped coming to Shinji and Spike’s place, basically Spike lives there alone. Today Julia dropped by, I think they must have appreciated the still and quite of the place.

I didn’t see Marisa today, she’s really into studying now and all, I think I will make some effort to go and talk to her. It’ll be fun to just and sit and talk with her. Well I should be in bed now, if I get up early enough I can finish Fullmetal Alchemist before I go to class tomorrow!

2 comments:

K. said...

you should so go to prom with me. to bad its tomorrow night, but you could so make it. i bet you we could have a blast! hehe.

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

I would love to go to the prom with a pretty girl like you, I couldn't have ever done that good when I was in highschool. I hated highschool so much.