Thursday, April 14, 2005

Holy Shit, This Post Started With Lyrics

Is that what you call a getaway, then tell me what you got away with, ‘cause I’ve seen more spine in jellyfish, I’ve seen more guts in 11 year old kids. Have another drink and drive yourself home, I hope there’s ice on all the roads and will you think of me when you forget your seatbelt and again when you head goes through the windshield.”—Brand New

Today, what to say about it. Even less happened today than normal. I think that things are starting to slow down and wind up. Oh and if you haven’t noticed I’ve taken a break from the “I Am Jack…” naming system, now its just going to be something else, we’ll have to see.

Yesterday some stuff happened that I didn’t mention and I don’t know if I should mention it even with the naming system in place. More and more I have been thinking about other things though, I have been letting my mind wander to well, something I didn’t think it would. Case in point, I had a dream last night about Ambrosia, nothing raunchy or even bad. It was just she and I hanging out, like old times. She’s the kind of person that you could really go out with and feel like there’s really something going on there. We went out, it wasn’t out as much as it was the to the Quad to sit under the stars and talk. It was really nice and she was perfectly comfortable and that was the first time I ever felt good alone with girl I was really attracted to.

The first thing I had noticed about her was the red hair, I love red hair and she had perfectly curly red hair that was so shiny and just gorgeous. After I got to talk to her I found out we had a lot in common. I liked hanging out with her after class.

I think that she is one of those people that was always pleasant to be around, never upset or rude. I will try my best to officially ask her out when she gets back here, I owe that to myself at least. Nothing serious at first, but eh.

Well I have other things to talk about, rather than going on and on about this subject, I must be boring you people. I got Devil May Cry 2 today and I have to say I actually like it, there’s nothing fatally wrong with the game, its not as good as three, but it is good. I like 3 a lot, but this will have to do for a while. I don’t have the kind of money to go blowing on games and stuff like that.

Right now I am in my room listening to music, I just got done playing with this remote desktop thing my friend helped me install. People can use my desk top across the net, its bad ass. Well I better get going, got something else I could be doing.

2 comments:

K. said...

thanks so much for your comment on my journal. nice people tend to give me hope, especially when life gets you down.

you seem like a kewl kid, im me at angelonearth927 on aim sometime!

~mar.

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

I am glad to see blogs that have been around as long as yours up. And I really enjoy your style. Keep it up, lately I've been browsing the blogs more, I feel like more of the blogger community.