Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Mid-Day Post

I have a need to write something, I have a need to work on my story, the one that so many people probably think isn't worth the powder to blow it to hell...whatever. Like right now I am sitting here at the computer wondering what I should do now. The girl I went out to lunch with yesterday, I'd like to call her and hang out again.

It's not everyday that I get to just sit and talk to a girl like that without some kind of annoyance around. Last night was interesting if anything, I sat up with Kramer and Spike and we talked about things. As most conversations with us it just got dirty. I think the pinnacles of the points of the conversation were when I was eating spaghetti that Brandon had brought back and I asked him Why is this spaghetti spicy? and he was just said We're cajun, everything's spicy, we put spice on birthday cakes,. And the second little point was when Oral Sex came up again, not a big surprise there and we were talking how many girls we would give oral sex to, and of course Spike said one...Julia. And I could think of four

Kramer whips his head around when I offered to let them guess the four, well he said a name I hadn't even thought of, but damn well should have and I could barely said the number, I just rose that last finger up...I was pretty much caught in the act right then and there....

Well I better get off of here, I have to go over to Marisa's to borrow some milk to cook dinner.

No comments: