Sunday, April 10, 2005

I Am Jack's View On What Women Want....

“I just wanted to destroy something beautiful.”

I just love that line from the movie Fight Club, it is fast becoming one of my favorite movies of all time! And speaking of beautiful things, I was watching the movie What Women Want and I just wish I could have some kind of power like that. It would be a life saver in a pinch, to know just what to say, what to do.

I’m starting to think that I’m really bad with girls, no matter what I would like to think. But I was thinking that they should have used Marisa Tomei as the lead role instead of Helen Hunt, she just seems to…unnatural, Tomei is a much better actress if you ask me, and she’s probably one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood.

I’ve loved how she looked every since way back when in My Cousin Vinny!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And even Judy Greer did it for me in this movie.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

They did pick some really beautiful women for this, I just don’t think that Helen Hunt was really the right choice.

1 comment:

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.