Thursday, April 21, 2005

A Name?

To start off a problem occurred to me, something that might happen with this blog in the future, I have a tendency to talk about things that are related to games and anime and since many of the names I use come from them, just be for warned anything pertaining to anime will be typed in green font and the names of people in the blog will remained the same.

Too many things happened today, and I have used various variation of the word to already in this post too much. I had a discussion with Spike about how whipped Shinji is, Shinji now has let Janus go and make rules for him. She is telling him when he can and can’t play games.

I told Spike that the only way that this would make any kind of sense was if the girl that were telling the guy what to do and bossing them around had the looks to do so. For example, Marisa, Auska, Rei, Barbie…these are girls that can boss a guy around and by default their body will have him doing whatever the hell it is they say.

Janus doesn’t have room to talk, literally, she is not in the least attractive. Back when she was nicer to all of us it made her cute, but with that gone she has nothing going for her.

With a city like this one, with as many pretty girls as this place hosts, how can you be so bad looking, have a snotty attitude and expect guys to do for you. Only problem is, for Janus this works with Shinji. He falls for it every time, and it almost makes you sad.

For those of you who don’t know, I cooked spaghetti last night and it turned out very good.

I am proud of it, and what’s best is that Auska, Marisa, The Minstrel, Spike, Kramer, Bohemian, one of Auska’s friends and I ate off the same pot of food. That’s a lot of food for a little price. I hung out with Marisa some today, she and I had a little talk about some of the issues that were going on.

The more I think about it the more I get the idea that Marisa is almost the prefect balanced person, she’s never really too far to any one extreme, except for the cuteness. And what’s best is that she can always put a smile on your face. I wish I knew what she thought of me, I wish I knew more about her. I realized just the other day that we hardly get the chance to talk about things that I would just like to know. I don’t really understand why I’m so interested in them, but I’d just like to get to know her better.

She had some of the spaghetti and she really liked it I think, I really enjoyed sitting and talking with her. We don’t get that alone to talk time anymore, someone is almost always there.

In the meantime I have some important stuff to report, two of the girls that I met last semester that live across from me seem to be single, I asked one of them to go on a date with The Minstrel because he’s too chicken-shit to do it himself. I am going to ask the other one out. She’s really pretty and has got some of the nicest legs I have seen in a while. Not to mention she seems pretty nice and down to Earth.

If the date thing goes through I will have a new character to introduce to the blog, if not, I will have to just leave her out, why go through naming someone who I didn’t even interact with.

On a smaller side note: One of Kramer’s friends asked me would I accompany her to prom, I don’t know how she looks or anything, but I do know that she seems nice enough. It will be strange and I want to have some time to think about it, I don’t want to launch myself into some shit and get fucked over.

Well I better stop this post, its gone far enough. Tomorrow it’s those girl’s numbers and we’ll see if they get named or not. I won’t even be upset if I get rejected I don’t think. I mean—I can’t go any lower than I did, I’ve picked myself up from harder, here goes nothin’….

2 comments:

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

Who is Jack?

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

OH, sorry I didn't know what you meant, the "I am Jack's..." I stopped them for a little while. I might pick it back up soon, maybe even later today.

I did like using those but it got harder and harder to make them up all of the time.