Monday, April 25, 2005

I Am Jack's Relation Delimna...

I have been here at my dorm most of the day, the only time I went out was when I went to Marisa's and then to the store with her. I forget how much I love hanging out with herand how much fun she is just to have around. I could have her around me all of the time, she just makes me smile and I don't think I get that with anyone else right now.

There's just something I need to think about, would it be worth it right now to even try to build something more solid with Marisa? I mean she's very fun to hang out with but I don't know if I have what it takes to go for anything more than friends with her now. I mean I took a bad burn with that whole Rei situation and while I'm much better than I was two months ago, I'm by no means whole.

Spike seems to get the idea that Marisa won't even hurt me, if that's the case there's no pain and a lot gain. If next weekend goes well then what? What about the little thing I set up tomorrow? I mean Marisa is more important to me than alot of the things around here, she's more fun than a lot of other people, too.

I would love to tell her just how much she means, actually...I would love to tell her she means alot to me and I would never let anything bad happen to her...but I don't think a conversation between us could transition to something that serious.

For now I'll just stick to the way things have been, I'll just hang out with her and talk to her on a normal bullshiting around friend level...does anyone else have that friend everyone tells you that you'd be perfect for and you deny it but you see it; and all the while you just think of how great things could be?. What do you do about that?

2 comments:

Danger said...

I completely understand the feeling... and I agree with Twinks except that you mentioned you have doubts about it being something you are ready for. Sort that out first, but don't take too long. There's always a chance of it being too late. I was too late once because I spent 3 months trying to build up the courage to say something, even though everyone knew that we both liked each other... including me. But he was a shy boy in that situation and I'm a shy girl who never makes the first move. Sometimes you have to forget your fear and just do it. By the time I finally said something, it was two weeks too late as some other girl confronted him and he didn't think she was bad, so... He felt horrible that he wasn't available when I inquired and ended up breaking it off with her and staying home most of the time, afraid to confront me.
Just, don't wait too long... you obviously feel very strongly about this girl.

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

Right now I'm kind of thinking I should hold off on her a bit. I think I should just try to gauge her. I had so much fun talking to her today, but I went on a date today and that went well. So I don't know....