Thursday, April 28, 2005

I Am Jack's Knowledge of Drama....

Today I finally learned how to do something that I hadn't figured out in the year and a half that I had my cellphone, I finally figured out how to send the pictures that the camera phone takes to myself throught email, sure it costs a bit of money, but its better than the $70.00 connection cable Verizon wants me to buy!

So now I have the pictures I should have put up here sometime before Easter. There's basically two that I wanted to get up, the first one is on Rei, she's wearing an Easter hat and looking cute doing it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The next one is of me in a hat looking retarded

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

That's basically it, for those old pictures. Now I was going to do some talking about something that Spike mentioned to me a while back and reiterated to me just today, something is wrong with the TNT. They have some kind of sick obsession with drama. Every other commercial is We know drama.

Why do they think that every fucking show that they put on is drama? Hell, how do shows that come off other networks suddenly become more dramatic solely by switching networks. Those shows aren't more dramatic! They're the same damn shows off CBS, NBC, ABC, FOX and the WB...I think that out of all the shows on there they have ONE original series.

Some of the shows, they have on there shouldn't be allowed near a television. I mean take Charmed for instance. That show shouldn't even be allowed to exist, the people who cooked up that piece of shit should be burned at the stake, no trial invovled!

I mean I love TNT and all, because they show Law & Order, Angel and The X-Files. Those are some of my favorite shows. I will continue to watch the network, but I'm just saying...

Right now I am watching the DVD of Chirs Rock's Stand Up: Never Scared if you want to check it out the link is in the title...see ya on the flipside.

2 comments:

FantasticAlice said...

I think you would have looked better in a green hat... brought out the colors in your eyes.... or maybe one that looked like something Carmen Moranda may have worn...

Anonymous said...

Awww, the easter hat is so cute on you :P