Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I Am Jack's Special Place....

All I really have to say about today is that I didn’t get too much done, a lot happened but much of it didn’t involve me in any real way. So I guess I’ll just have to wait until tomorrow, but as far as I go alone, something really strange happened, for the first time in a long time I just went somewhere and laid out on the floor with no CD player, no pen or pencil in my hand. I was there for about two hours or so.

It’s this great spot on top of the Bio-Science Building, I love it can tell that I will be going there many more times this year. It’s the perfect place to be out in nature and when I have another date I am definitely using this spot.

For those of you who have been around since near the start of this school year, you might remember me mentioning someone that I had a little bit of a crush on, she was everything I liked in another person physically, perfect in almost every way and she had a great attitude and positive outlook. We became pretty good friends, since she is entering into this whole thing after I have a fake name system in place, I will just call her by a name that I got from something I once wrote…Ambrosia.

She and I hung out some last semester and stuff, but after Christmas break I didn’t see her again. Then, I just had an urge to call someone today and I just gave her a ring and she answered. She told me that she is in Colorado right now at school just for this semester. So now I have two people to look forward to coming back, one I’ve spoken of before and Ambrosia. I can’t wait till next semester.

I spent a lot of time with Auska today, which is something really good and I even got to see someone I have yet to mention in here yet, let’s just call her Bohemian. Bohemian is one of those people that I am still getting to know and would like to know much better before this year is over.

My dad proposed an interesting question, he wanted to know if I wanted to stay here over the summer and go to class. I don’t know yet, do I?

No comments: