Thursday, April 28, 2005

What Are You Guys Waiting For?

I have to clear something up, in the post One For The Ladies some of you may have misunderstood me when I was talking about the girl I went out to lunch with the other day. I've never understood why nice girls who look good and want to be in a relationship can't...

I mean this girl is asking to be taken on on facebook, that's where I met her and yet there's no takers. It just seems kind of backwards. I'm not sure you would still consider it sexist after that fact. It would be the same thing if there were some really smart male model who happened to be down to Earth and no girls would go out with him.

Twinklestar thought that I was wondering why no guy had come along and made her lucky day I think its just the opposite; most guys seem to be lost without a woman's help, I think if I didn't have a lot of female friends I would be lost half of the time.

Why don't the guys out there do themselves a favor and go after a girl like this for a change. I think I'll actually try to pursue this thing further, I mean why not. If I mess up I'll just end up with one more really pretty friend. Never hurts to have one more of those!

Tonight is cooking night again, I'm making the spaghetti, I think right about now I have a mastered recipie down for it. All that I really have to work on is the concentration of the sauce, which isn't really much when you think about it, the stuff still tastes damn good.

I better start getting ready to go to class, I have to get there,m endure it and come back awake...so I need a drawing pad because that class is pretty much bullshit anyways. It's still my favorite out of the bunch, so I do go to it! Well I guess I'll be around on here later.

No comments: