Tuesday, April 26, 2005

One For The Ladies...

I realized today that I can have a level of comfort in any situation, I met probably had lunch with one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen on campus. When I say that I mean the personality amplified it even. How she's single I don't know, because she seemed fine to me. Right now I'd rather date her than Marisa on the simple fact that Marsia and I have history that involves me telling her I like her, and her being like I don't see why, or something of that nature, so I'll see what goes on for a while...

I am really starting to doubt that going home is the best course of action, I would love to hang out with Winly, but ehhh, yeah I know. I'm just confusing. I had a nap just before I wrote this, and what I mean to say is that I fell asleep writing this earlier...so let me get on to what I want to say.

We all know that I have a special standing on redheads, I findthat to be one of the most attractive features on a woman. Redhair, green eyes, freckles and the legs...we've been through this before, but I think that these things among other things make a woman really attractivce. What do the girls out there find attractive? I mean I heard the September Girl rant about what she liked about sex here. But other than those things I really have no idea what women feel on men.

1 comment:

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

It's not like she doesn't want to be with someone, she talk about how she knows all these guys and none of them ever give her the time of day, as if she doesn't exist. When I can plainly see that there's alot to notice there. It would be different if guys asked her out all the time and she decided she was better off alone, but she complains about how no one asks her out.