Friday, April 29, 2005

I Am Jack's Reason To Crash...

I really can't say too much about yesterday right now because I am starting to get sleepy. It sucks to almost fall asleep at the computer. I got to hang out with Marisa today some, that was really good. It was nice to get to be around her and to see just how much fun she is.

Hard to believe that in two weeks she'll be sixty miles away. I will go see her next semester, I will or I'll miss her so much. I think that's what scares me, is that if I try to go out with her she will be far away.

And she wouldn't go for that either, I mean her last boyfriend, with whom she was also in a long distance relationship with cheated on her and while I am totally against cheating most guys will say anything to get a girl to go out with them.

This weekend, hmm this weekend is going to be very odd indeed, I think that the best way to sum it up is to say that there is alot to look forward to and alot not to. I will be sending a picture back to Winly, I can't drive back there, but I can damn well send her something

Auska's thinking of dying her hair again, I loved the red! I really don't want her to dye it black. I mean there's nothing better than redhair, even if its dyed. If any girl ever wanted to get my attention she could just dye her hair red and show some leg and I'd at least look in her direction. Of course those things only get you so far, I mean there's the personality factor, and then there's also some other things that I don't think I should go into right now...

We went to the movies and saw the movie Crash, it was okay. When I say okay, I mean that I really didn't like it too much, but I think it was entertaining, I can't really describe what I am trying to say too much. The movie was alot like the move Magnolia, now if you were to compare Crash to Magnolia it would be comprable to say having Evolution juxtaposed to Ghostbusters. Same calibur of movie, but one is obviously better and pulled off in the right kind of way.

Some characters in Crash were really well done, for instance the Hispanic man with the young daughter, he is an excellent actor, too bad he's in all of twenty-five minutes of the movie over the spread out amount of time.

Another good character was the one that the rapper Ludacris played. On the other hand Sandra Bullock did a horrible job in this movie, as did Brenden Frasier, they just didn't fit and the rest of the cast seemed far more capable than the two of them, and their arguably the biggest two actors in this thing.

If you are into really depressing drama's about life and relationships and how shit is in the real world this is worth checking out when it hits theatres, I saw it on a sneak preview Thanks for that Auska.

See you 'round.

2 comments:

FantasticAlice said...

At least you aren't an unreasonable person with stupid male logic like:

we are in different timezones, it isn't cheating

We are in different states, it isn't cheating.

If I was with two women at the same time they cancel out, it isn't cheating.

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

Male logic? I like how you put that. I think I'm one of the few guys left thats like this.