Sunday, April 24, 2005

I Am Jack's View On Same Sex Kissing...

Right now, I'm waiting for Spike and The Minstrel to stop messing around so we can finish watching this show. I will gladly watch it with them, but I hate having to wait on someone to do it. If that makes any sense at all. I feel like there's been a lot going on, but I know that there's not much of anything going on.



Lately I have been going and buying food and cooking, I love to cook and no one seems to know that, and no one needs to know that. The more people know something its like the more they want you to do it. I wouldn't mind cooking for Auska, Marisa, Rei or a few other people, but I don't like cooking for anyone like Janus because she can be an ungrateful bitch at times.



At times? I mean all the time, it would seem that some of the things that we've had a problem with from her she seems to think that we are the problem, like she told her roommate, Target, that she needed to teach Spike and I a lesson about how Cait Sith felt when we ate his cereal. Okay, for those of you who don't know.



I never ate his cereal and Spike, who did, only ate a small portion, bought him another box of the same crap, which means that there was more than there would have been had Spike ate none and made sure that it was there before the next time he came over.



He's bitching about cereal that he got paid back for doubly. I don't understand people I don't understand childish people most of all.



But I digress, I read on Amanda's blog today something that I would like to share with you. It was from a post called Confessions #11, she was talking about how she had kissed a girl before and I told her that I found two girls kissing to be all right, but two guys to be gross, I then asked was I strange for this and she had this to say in response.



No, you're not strange. It seems that way to a lot of guys and it seems that way to a lot of girls, too. In my opinion, females are just so much more beautiful than males. And, there are a lot of people who agree. If you look at it from an artistic stance, the female body is amazing. Tha male body, however, is more functional and stronger. I think there's just something that makes two people, who are built for beauty, kissing easier on the eyes than two people, built to be functional, kissing.

Kind of like seeing two roses together without a vase... but two vases together without a rose just seems kind of silly... then you have a rose placed in a vase and things are beautified and serving their purpose. Just a theory.


I basically saw this to be almost the perfect analogy and I just had to share it with anyone who has yet to see her blog Misadventures of a Silly Girl (Vol. 1).



There is still more to the story, I responded with this, and since this might get confusing here, I will post my part in blue, as hers was in purple, if you haven't noticed people's quotes tend to be in different colors. Kay's were in pink. Anyway, here's what I had to say…



I really like your theory Amanda, I think I will write an entry on it. I think that women kissing like that is artistically beautiful but it doesn't do it for me sexually, you know? I mean if you were to tell other guys this, they would want all these details and stuff, but to me its kind of like and artistic beauty type thing. I can picture it but its not even like in a raunchy way, its like this 'paint on canvas' type thing. If that makes any sense at all.


What do all of you think? I mean honest opinion of men kissing men and women kissing women. And when if a guy says that he sees them as both the same, no one's going to call you gay or anything, because that's fucked up and we don't do that shit around here. Well I have to get going, FMA awaits, tomorrow, I'll be introducing a new character to the blog.

No comments: