Friday, April 08, 2005

I Am Jack's Exhaustive Disregard For Breasts and Blondes....

I will be the first to tell you that I can be the nicest guy when the mood presents itself. There are those out there who I show infinite patience in dealing with them for the simple fact that I really care about their feelings and feel that I need to look out for them. Call me a worrier, but I just am that way.

At the same time I don’t have much time to deal with some people, there are those out there who seem to think that I will bend over backwards and let them walk all over me at the same time.

There was some point in time earlier this semester when something snapped in my head, call it a moment of clarity, call it growing up, or even call it one of the other things that I’ve heard it called. But for some reason I started to let myself be walked on more and more. I let anyone get away with anything. And this is not really like me.

But there is still that point I can be pushed to when I am so angry that I just have to say something back, and I have to lash out and I did that a few weeks ago. So if that was me holding my tongue and not saying all that I wanted to, if I was waiting until the last possible time that I could take it to say something, if I was trying to be the bigger man, why am I being punished.

It’s all besides the point, I don’t care much about it in the first place. There is something that has been on my mind. For the last several weeks there has been this thing about how all of the girls I have liked have had big boobs. Now I don’t really think this is a fair assumption.

I have only actively pursued two girls here that fit that criteria, like I have said before, I think legs are the most physically attractive part of a woman. I even told Jamie today that I thought that out of all of the girls I know she has the best looking legs. Its not hitting on her, it’s the honest truth.

So what did she do? She brought up the boob thing, and I’ve heard her say this for the last two and a half months. She is the poster child for this, their little spokesman, even Desiree said today that they should start a ‘Justin likes big boob club’, not that it would matter that I do, because I would join the thriving majority of men that salivate over any breasts of exceptional size.

But that’s just not for me, I have long defended my stance on how I don’t see why men love them so much and I will stick to it. I think that in the case of Desiree she sees this as a way to get back at me for picking on her little boots.

Rickey seems to think that it’s a subconscious thing, I don’t even think that, I just think that it’s a matter of chance. I mean I think Mandi is very pretty, and she’s doesn’t have big boobs, she’s normal sized and the rest of her is tiny. And as for past cases that sway this whole thing in my favor, Marie, I had a huge crush on Marie in high school, she didn’t have a breast to her name.

Alaina had normal sized ones, but what made Alaina so good looking was the long dark hair and her butt. Not to mention there was absolutely nothing wrong with the rest of the girl except a lack of confidence. Even Lindsay Lohan, whom if you know anything I consider so gorgeous, has a normal sized bust. So this is for John and Jamie, who led this little crusade. It’s over let it go.

What sparked the conversation today with Desiree in which she said that was something that Hannah said to me at the table that pissed me off. I commented on a girl being attractive, this was after Lauren showed up and Desiree was gone. The girl I commented on was damn attractive. She was a brunette with really nice legs. And I told Rickey, “Hey, that girl is really pretty.”

It’s a little game we play basically, we talk about how pretty a girl is. Not once have I ever jumped out over the table, slobbered all over and yelled, “Damn I want to tap that shit!”

Because I don’t think that I would just fuck some girl on a basis of looks, and I don’t believe in expressing attraction that way. So what I’m different, I do what I think is right. When I see a guy spot a girl he’s never met and he makes some comment about how he wants to fuck her brains out I think that it doesn’t make sense, you don’t even know her name.

Now its different when you go, “Oh, I just want to get to know her, then I could maybe date her.” I mean granted this is all based on not having talked to them, just seeing them.

So when I see this girl, the brunette and make my comment, Hannah goes, “You’ll just chase anything little and blonde.”

Hold the trolley train bitch, because that’s a fucked up statement. I have said before that I think blondes are overrated. Blondes don’t do it better, blondes take too much fucking credit. I’m not attracted to blondes on a basis of looks. I am not saying I couldn’t like a blonde, but I am saying I wouldn’t base me liking them on the fact that they are blonde.

So the dumb twat was already in the wrong. And second off, I love redheads, the first girl I tried for when I got here, Ashley was a redhead, a gorgeous redhead. And there was nothing, short or blonde about her. And just for good measure her boobs were small too. She was a bit goofy at times, but nothing too bad, we just lost touch.

So I feel I have to do this, to save myself the trouble late. I am making another list, the things I find most attractive physically, because confidence goes a long way. I think that more than anything that’s what made me think Laura was so cool, her confidence made her that much more physically attractive.

  1. Legs, of course I said this already
  2. Red hair, I love red hair!
  3. Green or blue eyes, I think green is better, but blue is up there. Also, rarer hazel and purple (the purple is ultra rare but this one gorgeous girl had it)
  4. Long, straight hair.
  5. Freckles, especially when they are right on the top of the cheeks, under the eyes (on either side of the nose)
  6. Dimples, if Mandi is reading this, she’ll know why I talk about her dimples so much.
  7. Lips, I can’t even describe this, there’s something about a certain type of lip.
  8. Smooth arms
  9. Smell is physical, there’s nothing better than when a girl can stand ten feet away and before you see her she just smells beautiful.
  10. This might sound crazy, because I can’t even describe it, but there’s this certain way the midriff looks that’s just really nice.

Well that is my list, and now that I have told the ten things I like, I can rest knowing that you people know you were wrong. No where on there does it say big boobed, blonde, Barbie Doll types. Can’t believe you made me write a post this fucking long! I’m out…

1 comment:

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

I really do have it bad for redheads, its kind of sad. I think red hair just intrests me to a point that I can't even look away from them.