Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Melting Pot

This post is kind of a melting pot, its got alot going on so try to keep up. If you haven’t read it already, this is a response to a post that Twinks made, and her post was in response to my post, Yes We Can Be Bad Too. Its funny how a lot of these posts lately have been related to one another, kind of makes you want to read these other’s people’s blogs, doesn’t it?

The thing she was saying was that her ex would always make her feel worse when she was already crying. I’m a little different, I think I don’t know how to handle the crying, but I handle it by simply trying to sit there and make sure that their taken care of. I just want them to stop crying and I will do anything they want to help out basically. It’s not really that bad, except for the fact I am almost completely at the girl’s mercy.

Hmm, that’s all I really have to say about it though.

Now onto other things, today was the celebration for Rei’s birthday and I have pictures to show off.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
That one is the big group picture, got to love that.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And then there’s this, so sweet.

Well I have to continue what I was talking about now. Well before that Spike and I had a little incident with Janus and Shinji. To start the story off right though, Janus bought Shinji and X-Box. Apparently to avoid dealing with her Spike had told her he would be studying, but at the last minute plans changed and he went and took care of an eye problem and came back.

When she got the X-Box in there and found out Spike was in fact there she goes ballistic and yells at him for what she considered lying to her. So he refused to help her set the thing up and he starts just ignoring her.

Enter me, I hate X-Box with a passion, and she calls me to help her. I did it for Shinji’s sake because I still like the guy, you know. When I get there all I hear is her asking the same questions over and over; most of which I don’t know the answers to. Then she starts in with this “Do you think he will see it here?”

I was thinking of course fuck twat, it’s the biggest of the three main systems, a fucking behemoth, if you will. I damn near tripped over it. It was filling the entire room up.

When Shinji finally gets there she runs to get the door, but he knocked so Spike didn’t realize it was him and opened it, she got all mad because Spike opened the door and started whining about how she wanted to open the door. What are we, in fucking kindergarten?

So Spike and I got out of there right away and went to go get room assignments changed, and it was a good thing, he and I will be rooming together next year. There’s the end of that incident.

One more little point, Auska asked about my opinion on oral sex, at the dinner table in front of Rei, Spike and this other guy who likes her. It caught me off guard and I’m not really ready to talk about that in front of Rei. I just feel uncomfortable around her, I think it’ll be that way for a while.

I did tell her I like her new boyfriend, he’s really cool and all and like I’ve said before, as long as she’s happy I’ll be fine. I worry about Auska more these days, she just seems like there’s something missing from her life and I hope with Spike around she’s finding that. Tomorrow I have plans to cook dinner for Marisa, but I don’t know if they will go through, a lot is going on with her and I kind of feel bad trying to get her to do something like that when she’s not doing well. We’ll have to see.

If you want to hear more about my views on oral sex, check out my No Nation Army post "About That Oral Sex Thing...".

I’m out.

No comments: