Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Sorry Folks, Jack Had To Step Out For A While.

Alright, so I was talking with Emily today about a friend who I think is just too sexy for her own good. And no she doesn’t read this blog, so if you are—heh sorry its not you. But she isn’t sexy in like an “opps, I’m sexy fashion” she’s really just out there sexy. The way she walks, her style, everything about her.

I know there is more than one type of sexy, I mean you have your ‘cute school girl’ sexy, your ‘outrageous’ sexy and then I know there’s that ‘accidentally sexy’ I know a lot of girls that are just accidentally sexy. If you told them that they were sexy in just their mannerisms, they wouldn’t know what to do, some might even take offense.

But when I say sexy, I mean it in the most respectful way, I have nothing but respect for most women. I don’t run around wanting to bang every pretty girl I come across. I don’t even see the point in sleeping with someone you just don’t know. When you know someone, its one thing, even if you aren’t married, you know them as something. Sex is just another, very special way of knowing someone. It’s a way you should really reserve.

I hear guys ask questions like “Who would you sleep with if you could sleep with anyone in the world.” And my answers always sound stupid to them, because its not on celebrity or model.

I find a lot of them attractive, but at the same time I know that I don’t know anything about them. I don’t want to sleep with anyone I don’t know anything about. But back to the subject at hand, I think that the accidental sexiness is the best kind, because it never really gets turned off because they aren’t really controlling it, its just part of their nature.

Some girls behave a certain way because its seen as sexy in the eyes of society, but other girls are just a way by default. They made faces and say things a certain way, its just how they are.

Now here we have a whole post that’s used the word ‘sexy’ more times than I do in any one of my 90 page stories. I don’t think I’m even using the word right, I mean in a true sense what you find ‘sexy’ has to be like an aphrodisiac and excite sexual desire in you. I don’t think I really agree with that whole thing. I just don’t get all excited like that, I see sex differently from other guys.

Like I could never bring myself to see a girl as just a sexual object, because in my heart and mind girls are so much more; I mean I think I have said this before, but I hope to have daughters some day. I want to treat any girl I date with the same respect I would want another guy to treat my own daughter.

And I’m not saying that she wouldn’t have sex, because that, no matter what I say or do ultimately is her choice. But I would hope that any guy that sleeps with her respects her and recognizes her as the person that she is, sees that she has a mind, has a heart and that she is not just some pleasure object.

If he doesn’t, if he decides to use her and break her heart, well then I’d just have to break him. I don’t like seeing the women around me right now getting fucked over by the guys that they are with and stuff. I just feel like I can’t do anything about it here. That it would cause more trouble. But I’ll be damned if I let someone do that kind of thing to my daughter.

I mean in the last few days I have heard some things I find incredible, like people telling me they dated guys that used to hit them. I find that a little strange, I just know you don’t hit a girl. Its one thing to wrestle around, I mean I play around with and they might even do something like scratch me or something. But I’m not going to even think about hurting them back.

It’s like that Taking Back Sunday song, where he says the girl could stab him and he would apologize for bleeding on her shirt. Its not the same thing, this is just taken to mean that, I won’t even think about trying to do anything back to a girl unless she has a weapon.

Rickey and I had this discussion one night about what we would do if a girl came at us with a knife, he said he might hit them once, but he would try to disarm them first. I agree with that view. I might not even try to hit them.

Hell I’ll go as far as to say that there are girls out there I would rather have to just take the knife out of their hand and get a little cut in the process than let them get hurt.

But wow, I deviate too far form the point. God help anyone who reads this shit. Just remember: “I was sleepy when I wrote this, don’t sue me if I go astray.”

1 comment:

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

Wow, you called it, alot of my friends are female, most of them are. Especially the ones I truste. I think I really only trust like one guy. I've seen guys that were supposedly trustworthy go wrong.

I just get along better with women, I take their sides in most matters, its just how I am.