Saturday, July 23, 2005

Up Coming...

Well it looks like this is going to be a busy week, I'm actually going somewhere with a friend. I haven't seen her since she left for Colorado back in December. When she got back we never seemed to be able to get our schedules to sync up.



She was just another one of those people who got the impression from me that I was confident and outgoing, I must give that off in some way. But yeah we're going to be going to get coffee and go to her Church. I'm really looking forward to having someone to hang out with, even if she will be moving back to Houston for school. You may have seen me mention her once or twice, goes by Ambrosia on here.



Tomorrow I think I'll go to the book store and library and do some good old story research. I think it would be more fun to do real research as opposed to running a google search, and I plan on finding the FBI building around here (there's no Field Office, but there has to be something) and asking them about policies and the like. I've always wanted to do that, have a real life consultant.



With a consultant you get the emotions and stuff down, where as with books and the internet you just have written words, usually second hand material. I find that I think better in places like the bookstore or the coffee shop at the bookstore. I was actually thinking of heading over to the 24 Hour Starbucks at the mall and just hanging out there for a little while. I might try that out tomorrow night though, it should be cooler out then with less misquitos.



Today was one of those days where I just didn't want to get out of bed, I'm reminded of the way Kay calls my sleep patterns odd. I guess I have proof now, I went to bed at about 5:30 AM and woke up around 3:00 PM, that's a long ass time for a leisurley nap or a good night's sleep.



But I guess that assures I will be up bright and early tomorrow to start some more story editing and then get out of here before it gets too late. I want to try and have some more fun tomorrow. I can only sit around here like this so many days out of the week. I guess I did get out a lot yesterday, two bookstores, a coffee shop, I went to Nicoles and hung out for a while...so that's something.



So I'm going to go, expect pictures later this week, not of the crude kind...see you around.

No comments: