Tuesday, July 05, 2005

The Blinds Will Indeed Stay Shut

So the fourth of July has come and gone, so sad, only one special lady wished me happy fourth this year, but that's cool, it was better than getting happy fourth from a million other people. It's nice hearing from someone you care about. And I feel slightly better now. When asked how I celebrated I let out the dismal news that I had avoided firecrackers.



See that might sound a little anti-patriotic, don't worry I love America, but I hate feeling like I'm missing out on something. When I was driving I passed by a group of people huddled up on the side of the road to see the fireworks show over at Six Flags, now this show is nothing special for me, I see it day in and day out.



A while back I told someone that I would like nothing more than to sit on the same hillside and watch those same fireworks with her, just to hold her in my arms there. Now everytime I see them out my window, when I passed by there today I thought of nothing but her. And all I could wish for then was to go somewhere that I wouldn't have to see those fireworks, somewhere I wouldn't have to see them until she was safely in my arms. So the blinds will indeed stay shut.



I went to the movies and saw War of the Worlds alone, thouroughly enjoyed it [fuck you Spike] and I came back here. As Marisa said, it is really sad to go see a movie like that alone and sit there and have no one to talk about it with or share things with. Something did happen while I was watching it thought, I'm sitting there and these two girls come up and try to sit next to me, so I scoot over for them and they tell me to stay put and opt to sit on either side of me.



That's a little odd, maybe I should have tried something, I suck at knowing when the time is right. But I guess I'll learn all in good time. New issues have arisen with Julia [she doesn't have a color yet] I left her a comment and if you think her situation is dumb, leave one too. I have to get gone so I can write some. Catch you later.



And thank you for the message, it cheered me up and made me smile when I needed it most

No comments: