Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Nothing To Say

Today was probably the first time since I've gotten here that I've been out and about in town for any real amount of time. Kay you would hav been so proud of me, its not often that I do stuff for myself and take time to just spend a bit of money on myself. But I think I did a good job of it today.



I am starting to see more and more that I need to get myself a job, because well, things cost money and I'd like to have al ittle extra cash so I could treat the people I care for. I was looking around today and I think I saw some places I might just try and apply. I'm not going to name any names, but I justh ave a good idea.



Funny thing, I am getting more and more used to writing this in HTML, now and more and more used to this template. I liked it when I first got it from Emily, but now its grown on me to the point that I'm going to start using more and more of the things she wrote into it.



I managed to get more writing done, now all I have to do is work on my drawing some more. And I have to come up with gift ideas for a very special lady...any ideas.

4 comments:

Miss Me said...

It's nice that you spend money on yourself, it should become a habit. Well I really hope that whenever you're going to apply it will be successful. 'Cause everybody can use that little bit of extra money. I've got no idea what you should buy that very special lady, 'cause well, I can't say what she likes if I don't know her. Sorry.

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

Yara: I must say that your English grammar is getting much much better? Have you been practicing at it?

Megs: Thanks for the tips, I'll think of something I'm sure. Flowers are always nice, so are the other things you said.

Did you know that most guys don't consider it strange to recieve flowers from a girl? They like it even. I know I would.

K. said...

sometimes gifts themselves are over rated. doing something nice for someone instead can be nice.

wish i knew who the girl was...hehe.

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

Megan: Don't let anyone tell you to not do things like that, I'm sure he would love some flowers.

And K. I think you know more than you let on....