Thursday, July 28, 2005

No Rest for the Weary

I would write some long winded article abvout my day, but I have been up for 36 hours straight. And I have stuff to do later today, like for starters I need to go to class and try to get what I can into my thick head.



Second off I have a little outting to go on with Ashley. I can't wait, I haven't seen the girl since December. She was one of the sweetest people I knew around here, just generally nice to everyone and everything. Had a good head on her shoulders too.



Later she and I go for coffee, maybe I'll get a few pictures of the two of us hanging out.

1 comment:

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

It's funny, I've been hanging out with people lately, but not talking on the phone really. Kind of odd how I trade off one for the other.