Friday, July 22, 2005

Tsukiyabure tobira no mukou he

I talked to Spike a day or so ago, my perception of time is really messed up right now because I have been sleeping at odd hours. But that doesn't matter in this case. I talked to him about it, he has spent four years trying to get her to come around; it even took him nine months to kiss her. That's real dedication, but now four years later things are over.



Really over, after a difficult couple of months and him telling her that he wanted to wait until she matured some she finally snapped and called him mean things. She just said generally harmful things about him. When she called back the next day and apologized he told her he didn't accept it and that he'd had enough of it.



I don't think I've ever not accepted an apology. I mean I don't think I could say that kind of thing and not mean it as a joke. But he doesn't really want to be her friend anymore and that's huge.



I can't think of a time when I just had to dump off a good friend under bad terms, I have lost some just because of distance and circumstance, but never just because of an argument. This girl needs to work on her lower level people skills. But then again I can't say that I could ever turn my back on someone that I've known like that. No matter how much they hurt me I can't just let someone stand by and let them self get hurt. I just like to help people out, even when I can't really comprehend their problems on a level of having been there.



I talked to a girl today who was really nice, but about mid-way through our conversation she just told me that she was a Bad Girl. Now from what I had seen she was a normal teenage girl but when I asked her why and she explained it was nothing that I hadn't heard before. Nothing spectacular or terribly wrong. Talking to her I learned a lot, some of it more than I ever wanted to know. Even then I needed to know it, I needed to hear the things that she had to say.



I told her that she wasn't a bad girl and that I had learned a while back that most of the time what we may think is the worst thing in the world, the worst thing we could ever possibly do, isn't as bad as we think. There is always someone willing to accept you however you are. I learned that in dealing with a special someone. I pretty much thought I was unacceptable.



But to move on one of the things she told me was something about her ex—boyfriend, apparently he wanted to impress her so he took up Alchemy. Not like the stuff off the cartoon, I mean real potions and turning lead into gold type stuff. She told me that he did something to the dog to make it go crazy and this dog attacked her and her brothers and sisters. What was scarier still is that she got a scar on her hand and to this day it starts bleeding sometimes for no reason.



It really creeped me out, I didn't even know anything about the practices of alchemy still being around. This is just crazy to me. But I have really gotten off subject. The real message here is that Through anything, try and be there for someone, you might be their last hope. And the second and more important one is No matter how dirty, wrong, bad or terrible you think you are, there is always someone out there who is willing to try and help you up, I once told someone that no matter I would be there to pick them up when they fall.



Whenever a wall comes up in life, you have to remember that no one puts up a wall without building a door. Find that door and move across it. You've got a good pair of legs, stand up and walk forward on them, if you fall I'll be there to pick you up.



Tsukiyabure tobira no mukou he.

No comments: