Thursday, July 14, 2005

Uneventful

I have to get my once a day in here, you know how it goes. There's not really much to talk about today, no real developments in my life around here. All that I can say that's anything special is I've been working on two new stories, One of them was one of the things we call the dreaded fan fiction. But don't worry it won't read like the usually things you run across on fan fiction.net.



I am oging to have to try and come up with 300 hundred dollars that I owe my dad for going over on the phone bill. I mean it'll be easy to work that off sometime. I hope he still will own up to his promise about the 300 at Christmas time. From now on I will be making use of the dorm phone.



In other happenings, I watched The Transporter today. It's one of the most badass movies I've seen on DVD in a while. I love it. Apparently the second part of it comes out in September. I will be ready to see that the night it comes out. Spike was telling me to check out the trailer so I did. It was bad ass. If you have Quicktime, look at the trailer here.



Well I have to head to bed, I have class at noon tomorrow and I'd like to be up a little earlier than that in case that special someone calls. If you want to call use the numer (210) 858-3572, I can call you right back, its free for me to use the dorm phone nationwide. Talk to you all later.

3 comments:

Miss Me said...

So, only free nationwide, too bad for me. Hihihi! Like you would call me, hahahaha! sorry I'm just having fun. I like having fun.

K. said...

i really hope that 300 dollars wasnt all spent on calling me...

and if it was, ill send you some cash...

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

There's no need for that, you don't need to send me a thing. And it wasn't just you, plus if it had been it was money well spent.