Friday, July 08, 2005

¿Can You Keep A Secert?

Can you keep a secret? I sat there for hours yesterday wondering and pondering about what happened to me. I just can't believe it, its almost to simple and obvious to even believe. I want to say that there's a lie in the middle of almost everything any of us believe, but I know this is something that isn't really a lie or truth yet.



Can you keep a secret? It's intangible, it hasn't been defined as such and I hope that it doesn't gain definition for a while. I keep thinking, Things never go well when this happens...Don't even think this. It's a thought that frightens me, that keeps me up long after the phone is safely in its bassinet and the computer screen shows the dancing windows symbol.



Can you keep a secret? Even now I can tell you that its hard to think of anything good that I can make come of this. I ruin everything. It was just how I worked, how things happened with me. I've learned to cope with this now. And yet I don't want to stop trying.



Can you keep a secret? its right here in front of your eyes, its staring you in the face and you probably haven't got the heart to say it, I know I don't dammit and that's what makes everything so hard. That's why I've been worried sick lately. It won't be like the last time, I say, and somehow its hard for me to say anything at all.



Can you keep a secret? Confusion and panic are ramped and all I can think its How sad. Yet again I've become what I swore never to be last time. Its everywhere, I'm imbued in it and I can't seem to get its scent off me. You're all smart, you can figure it out. It won't take you long, it won't even take the duration of this post.



But, can you keep a secret?



I can.

11 comments:

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

if you look real close its spelled right out for you.

K. said...

i think i know the secret.

but some secrets are silly to keep. because by the time you have the nerve to tell someone the secret, you may have already lost your window of oppertunity.

just a thought...

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

All you guys know I take every little thought in here that I get back from you all and examine it, it helps out to have many opinions before you take one course of action.

And yes I know you're right Kay, I'll eventually have to let this secret go.

Anonymous said...

Hey justin!! How's it goin? Thought I'd drop a line and say hi. Ttyl!! God Bless!!!!

Anonymous said...

omg i tried, i really did Justin, but i am just not as smart as you! lol...i can't figure it out!!! Oh well....

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

Thanks for the comments Aubrey and Jamie, I didn't even know you had one of these things Aubrey...

It doesn't make you dumb that you didn't figure it out, you just really didn't know what to look for. So don't worry about it Jamie and Autumn. Just remember that almost any riddle is easy when you take it back to its most raw form.

Things are easier to see when something is examined in its most basic state. And last but not least, there's a source to every answer within what's there.

Anonymous said...

me, figure out the riddle? think about who you are talking to. i ain't that smart (lol). ttyl!!

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

It's funny, to me and that person its not a secret anymore, I guess its hard to keep something from someone who understands you so well.

K. said...

whoever the person is who knows, they must be lucky.

kisses from cali, miss you!!!

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

I don't know... I've known for a while I was the one who was lucky. It's a really good feeling, kind of vindicating, there I go being lame again.

Really all that she needs to know is that she's extremely special.

I miss you too, K.

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

It's really easy to figure out, but its not really a big deal its just something I'm starting to think is happening.