Sunday, July 17, 2005

Three Months

What do you do when everything you've dreamed about just seems to drop into your lap. I just don't know what to say. Or what to do for that matter. Three months. Maybe this is a reward for all of the bad shit that happened last year. Maybe things are starting to look up. I don't even know how to react to good news, I don't know how to react to her or even a girl liking me for that matter, its unheard of.



I don't know how to get my hopes up anymore.



ps: As of yesterday I posted my two hundred sixty-fifth entry, that's just one hundred short of a year. Wow I stuck to this for a long time.

3 comments:

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

Thank you for the luck and for telling me to "get my head out of my ass and screw it back on."

Good looking out. I need to!

K. said...

im excited too.

oh... and just so you know, dont end sentences with 'of' its bad form. hehe.

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

Thanks for the grammar tip, hon. And yeah I'm very excited too. Megan talked some sense into me. She's really wise beyond her years.