Wednesday, July 20, 2005

The Search For More Money...

Tomorrow begins another search for a job. Now that I'm back on my own and stuff I can definately get out and find something. I'm really going to need the extra money. Living here is getting more and more expensive and my parents don't like giving me enough to get by. I mean just the drive home and back next weekend will end up costing me like 60 dollars worth of gas.



And all I can say that's good about this is, 'glad I don't live on the west coast'. I can tell right now that I'll be getting a solid nights sleep for the first time in a while tonight. I might even be in bed before 3 AM.



I thought about writing comissions for a living but I think I might be better off with steady work until school begins again. I need money to save up in case of a rainy day or a special one. I thing I might make it too class way before time tomorrow, we'll just have to see. Art History was not a good class to start late, or have to play catch up in. It relaly blows, but I have to do it so I will. And I'll work as hard at it as I have it in myself to do.



Going to go find something to do. Until later.

No comments: