Tuesday, July 12, 2005

A Blur of A Day

There are some things I would like to do, especially to make someone I really care about feel better, but right now I'm incapable. I've gotten better since I last wrote in this thing, I couldnt' even walk really last time I sat down and typed out my thoughts here.



I know that this may sound crazy, but after I got off here and got in bed I thought I might die for a while, I ran a fever and everything. Now its like it never happened, I don't know what that was, it was a really scary thing. But I'm over it now so I guess on with life.



Right now I've started writing another little short piece, this one is personal and not going to be posted on the net. I just think its better kept from all eyes, but if you request I just might let it go. There's no sex or anything, nothing bad of any kind. So its not being excluded for anything like that.



The Minstrel came down to see me today, we hung out and actually had some fun so everything's cool. I feel like I'm ready to face another week of lonliness, and maybe Allison will be here to see me soon, it'll be nice to have a girl to talk to and hang out with, especially one who's my exact duplicate...only prettier.



I actually have new pictures of Allison, she looks so pretty in them. I like her new hair, just to keep my almost unending string of pictures, I'll slap one up. But I have to head off to finish writing some so I can get to bed.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Alli's on the far right, isn't she cute?



EDITED: Did anyone notice I changed the header quote, it used to be a line from the Taking Back Sunday song One—Eighty By Summer and not its one of my favorite lines from Evangelion...I really abuse my ability to change that whenever I want. Oh well.

3 comments:

Miss Me said...

Autumn is right, she really looks so cute and sweet

Anonymous said...

aww...shes so pretty!!!

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

Yeah she's like a sister to me, its nice having someone to get help from with my problems.