Monday, July 11, 2005

Throbbing

I was going to wr ite about an article I had found on the internet a few days back, but I woke up with a fever, my head is pounding and it's like I can hear it. I can hear my head ache, I know that can't be good and I don't know what could havew caused this. Its not like it matters, nothing ever seems to go good for long around here.



I had all fo these ideas for what I wanted to write when I got when I got back here and they were pretty good for the most part, but their gone now. I can barely look at the screen without feeling hurt and I wish I could just stop getting sick for no damn reason, I didn't even let it get cold in here and its like, now I get sick from nothing.



I'm just going to climb back in bed and be in pain to I fall asleep. Another thing happened to me, I mentioned it to Emily the last time we talked. A months back she spoke of this spark she sometimes sees when she falls alseep. Its not really a spark, its like a gigantic flash of light you see feel and here, its obvious to me that is all in my mind. Some kind of electric discharge or something, but it hurts and it's happened three times in two days.



I wish just for once people would stick to what they say they're going to do, no one who say's they're going to call me back ever do with the exception of like one person. I just want someone to hang out with, its boring here along and talking on the phone just isn't enough. Well I'm going to get back in bed, I can't take this throbbing much longer.

1 comment:

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

Thanks for the concern, and I am much better. I just felt really terrible last night and I'm not even sure what caused it, but its better today.