Thursday, July 21, 2005

Enclosed Space

I got bored out of my mind in class today so now I figure that I best go back to bed. I've got nothing else to do. There's nothing better to do right now. I managed to talk to the Professor today and tell him how I got into the class late and the bookstore was out of books for our class, I'm glad he was sympathetic.



Truth is, I didn't feel like going to class today. I hate going out of the dorm now and I know that's not a good thing. But I feel much better when I'm just inside of this little enclosed space. I don't know what that means, but I'm going to try and honor it.



I'll be around later.

2 comments:

Miss Me said...

Maybe you're just too lazy. It's a possibility, or maybe you don't want to think about that possibility. Or maybe you're scared for the rest of the world. Or maybe ...

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

Yeah I have ap roblem with a class I'm taking to and there's no one here to talk to about it or get help from and things aren't getting any easier.

I can at least say the Professor is nice. I just want it to be August 18 right now, I want this to all be over.