Monday, July 25, 2005

A Few Good Blogs

If anyone hasn't seen, Maddox said some unfavorable things about blogs and bloggers in general I don't know, I seem to think that this is the same idea that many people who get about others that have blogs and xangas and the like. I've seen bad blogs, I know several good blogs. I've seen bad xangas and live journals; but there are also good ones too.



So I was wondering if anyone had seen this already? I'll have a more in depth discussion on this later.

3 comments:

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

I mean he is funny sometimes, but I wonder how much of that is really how he feels about something? I don't know, never really had beef with the guy, never wanted to have a problem with someone that big. He is in all ways, a celeberty.

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

Yeah I guess you're right. I still used to read the stuff for a laugh. I hardly ever agreed with him about anything, with the exception of his recent rant on that game rating uproar over GTA.

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

I was under the impression it was a downloadable patch, and that it was only in the PC versions of the game.