Monday, May 30, 2005

For Me This Is Heaven...

It's nights like this that I would kill to have someone to curl up next to in bed and just lay there with an open window in a moonlit room with the fan blowing lightly and no other sound in the room save for the two of us breathing...



I guess my imagination just gets away from me at times, I need to get a handle on myself here. Things are just starting to get more and more boring, and I feel like I'm going to die just sitting around here.



I'm ready to get back to school and just work, I know I'll have to really work this next sememster, I slacked off waaaaaay too much the last time. Marisa was so right about everything she said to me that one day.



I'm going to vow right now to turn things around next semester, and as for the summer I am going to do some classes now too, to take the load off later.



Well I need to get back to what I was talking about so deeply last night, I went into this thing about preferences. So many of the types of girls I talked about on here yesterday are based on girls that we know.



I mean there's probably a good reason for everything that we like, the preferences we have. I mean the girl that used to baby sit me when I was 3, lets call her Shannon, is probably where I got my love of legs from. I remember I used to sit on the floor with her watching television and playing games. I would sit right between her legs and they were so smooth. She played volleyball and had the perfect body. Even now when I see her I remember that.



My love of red hair I know comes from a daughter of one of my dad's friends that I used to play with. My earliest memory of her is when we were three and I took a toy from her and she bit me. I never saw her as anything but this annoying little girl back then despite the fact I thought she was pretty.



Well the last time that I saw her was at my brother's wedding, this was about five years back. She was gorgeous. Beautiful long red hair, crystaline blue eyes, perfect body, skin and attitude to boot. We danced for a while. It was really nice, I wish I knew where she was right now, I would so go see her.



I need to get on with whatever, its still drizzling here, but on a night like tonight, people should be out enjoying the cool weather, I wish that I had someone to sit out on the grass with on a blanket, and look up at the sky. Maybe watch some of the lightening flare up to the south of our house, it would reflect in the pond and we could pretend it was fireworks. I would just look over at her and say:



For Me This Is Heaven.

4 comments:

K. said...

i am so jealous of whatever girl gets you. hehe.

thank you so much for your amazing comments, its friends like you who make it a lot easier to get through the day. and that is what you are, an amazing friend.

its just so easy to talk to you, to let things out. what you said, about someone who understands. who can just listen and tell you everything with silence. it really sux that you live in texas...

but thank you so much for everything. and dont worry, one day you will find heaven.

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

Thank you so much for the comment Kay, like I've said to you before, any guy that gets you will be a lot luckier than the girl that gets me, you're like the perfect girl.

And thanks for the friend comments, you're a good friend too, easy to talk to and you don't judge.

K. said...

lol. me = far from perfect. but thanks.

and you should so call me sometime!

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

Sorry, I've been out of town