Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Bored

Finally I've begun to settle in here in Houston, things are already

starting to piss me off. I would much rather be back in San Antonio, I

feel like I could have had an easier time starting up there, getting a

job and waiting for school to start back, maybe even getting a few

classes in here and there.



I spent alot of yesterday hanging out with some friends from here and

town, I guess I don't have to make up names for them, I've made up so

many names that its hard to just throw some more out there. Maybe I will,

just because its fun.



Oh, yeah I got the last of the Evangelion DVD box

set, I love DVDs, its like I collect the damn things. I could watch

movies all day, right now I think that I'm going to try and get a job at

this huge electronics store, my goal is to buy a graphics card from them

when I get the job, but not just any card, I want a Radeon All In

Wonder Card
so I can play Guild Wars more. There's also the

fact that I could use the money I get from working there to go see

Marisa.



Yeah, I'm still thinking about that. I'll just have to deal.

Being here on the dial up is humbling, I mean its slow as hell in almost

everything with the exception of the Messengers. I want to try and play

my game more, but I doubt it will work. Well if it doesn't I will just

start playing Final Fantasy VIII, I need something to do around here.

No comments: