Friday, May 06, 2005

It's Not Like I'm Typing in Klingon...

Today——today couldn't really have gone better, it had just the right things in it to make it a great day. I love days like this, I love days where all of the little things that seem to annoy you are just gone and for what may just be a brief moment All is right in the world, it all comes into focus.



This world seems to spend most of its time out of focus a blurry mess of misunderstood words, hurt feelings and unintended outcomes. I've been a folly to them all, but at the same time hurt feelings can turn into better friends, misunderstood words can suddenly become clear and unintended outcomes can be for the best.



Right now I'm weighing things, trying to figure out if what I've been pondering over for the last few weeks is something that I need to take action on. I don't need to mention the issue, I don't have a reason to, if you've been keeping up then it should be so clear by now.



Well without going into all of that we went to Chili's tonight and then afterwards we went and saw Amityville Horror. Very good horror film, I liked it actually. It's the best one I've seen in a while. Probably the best to have come out since The Ring.



Before we got to the movies, while we were still at dinner the conversation switched to something that was kind of unexpected. Marisa and Auska started talking about guys cheating and how all of them will eventually do it.



Now I know a lot of guys that have cheated and I think its a terrible thing, why not just break up with the girl? But at the same time I would never do something like that, hell talking to two girls in a romantic way at the same time seems wrong to me—liking a girl and trying to talk to another is hard for me!.



I don't know what kind of person it takes to be able to lie to someone like that and cheat on them and just generally deceive them. I could never keep something like that from someone, let alone do it in the first place. And it seems like guys have come up with some of the best bullshit reasons to try it anyway.



Oh, well it wasn't cheating, you were in a different area code. Now we all know that was bullshit, and yet some guys think it makes sense. Ha, and we're supposed to be the logical ones? What's worse is some of the women help them do it. They say things like a certain someone I know here did:


[This was about Usher]He's young and rich and famous, how can he not be expected to cheat when he has all of that going for him?


I'll tell you how, he can be a real man, and anyone who wants to argue in Usher's defense I dare you because you can't say a God Damned thing and it isn't worth your time trying! Any guy that cheats, rich or not deserves to be kicked to the curb, there's no excuse for it and its not cute, or youthful or fun and games. Not one needs to be cheating!



Oh and one more thing, for all of the girls out there who think my view on oral sex is stupid and think its their place to change my mind, stop it, I don't change my mind often and over something like this, why does it really matter? It's not like I used some bullshit argument that depended on the definition of the word sodomy, and its not gay sex, it's noncoital and especially anal or oral copulation with a member of the opposite sex —sod·om·it·ic.



Besides, I didn't say I didn't want oral sex, I didn't call every woman who gives a guy oral sex whore or something so stop acting like I did, I said I'd prefer to give to her, some of you people read like you listen, half-assed. I just asked that guys consider the women in their lives a little more. When Autumn told the girls how to make the guys feel better, the guys were all raving and so were the girls, I kind of did the opposite [in less detail]. I mean its not like I'm typing in Klingon, fuck, just pay close attention!



I'm done.



Edited at 5:54 AM

1 comment:

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

It's just that for the last few days I've been catching hell for it at school and on here. People have said stuff about it to me on campus and shit and then I have friends that think I'm ignoring their point of view by not suddenly switching how I think because someone thinks different. I'm not stubborn, but I don't conform to just any old thing.