Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Retiring the Magi...

The Magi system has a fault, and the fault is that, unlike on

the televsions show, the Magi I used were human, they split on

descions sometimes.



I tried to explain what I did yesterday, but for those of you like

Autumn who didn't really understand what I was babbling about, and I

am sure there are several
, let me explain what I was talking about:

There is this show called Neon Genesis Evangelion, its probably

one of the most popular conterversial anime series'.



I know few people are interested in anime and all, but the show deals

with moral issues and things of a sexual manner. But this isn't the

point, so let me get to it. The basic idea of the show is its the year

2014 and the Earth is under attack by Angels, yes in the literal

sense
. Well the governments of the world were crippled in a

catostrophic event in the year 2000. Well I degress.



The real point is because of the crippled the governement the world

depends on the U.N. as a governing body and the individual countires

depend on three super computers for the things they simply can't decide

on, these computers are called the Magi, which

is why I called the three advice givers, The Magi.



I hope that cleared it all up for the people who didn't get it. Now,

as for what I am going to do, I realize I have been going about this

thing the wrong way the whole time. I will go talk to her tomorrow

because I have been relying on outdated information this whole time. Most

of the strategies I have, most of the things I thought are with the

intention of winning a different girl over because I tried to do it so

long.



Something Spike said hit home, There are definately no other girls

around like 'Marisa'
. So why am I treating her like she's some

other girl. I should simply go talk to her and tell her how I feel, I

need to stop living by this highschool mentality of,

what do my friends? Is she going to hate me? Will other people see us

and think she's pretty?



Who gives a fuck, I want this and if she wants it something very good

could happen, but this is for me and her. I don't need to worry

about her getting bent out of shape and behaving in some off the wall

childish way, this is college, just like Autumn said,

she's an adult, she'll be 19 in six days, I'm sure we can discuss this

and handle this in an adult way.



We shouldn't have to deal with childish bullshit here, and I'm going

to tell her straight up about how I asked her that question to see what

she thought about the potential of us going out. I'm going to

tell her that for the last few weeks how her name has been in almost

every entry. I am going to tell her that I can see her with ease this

summer, and I will be sure to tell her that unlike what happened

to her last time, I'll never cheat on her. I'll never let her down in

that way, and no matter what I'm there for her.



Now get the fuck out of here, don't you have shit to do?

No comments: