Sunday, May 29, 2005

The Search Feature And Preferences...

Before I get started I would just like to go on the record as having said that I wish my mind had a search feature. The reason I say this is because there are some things in there that are just lost to me...



Perfect example, about two years ago a friend and I, PJ was the friend, would watch A LOT of the Jenny Jones show, its not something that a guy likes to admit, but Jenny is pretty good looking and the show wasn't on the leavel of Maury where it annoys me.



Well there was a character that used to make fun of the guests on the show, they called him Rude Jude, he was pretty funny. Well one day I kind of slipped up and when I was talking about the guy and I called him Mean Jean.



For months PJ thought that was the funniest shit in the world. We both did, and it was pretty hilarious. Now when someone slips up with a name like that, we call it a Mean Jean.



Later on that month I said somethig else almost exactly comparable to the Mean Jean indicident only we can't remember what was said. It bothers us on almost a daily basis and it has been two years. I swaer we laughed for five minutes about this and laughed about it until we forgot what the fuck was so funny.



It pisses me off that I can't just hit search in my mind and find this thing! We've even thought about finding a hypnotist. Well this is the part where the seriousiness starts, if you can call it that.



Today was a series of interesting conversations that was surrounded by a lot of moving around and just hanging out. For starters my mother woke me up at 8:00 A.M..



I had just gone to bed at five, but I snuck back to bed when she left home around 11 because I needed to, I as in bad shape. I woke back up at 2 and proceeded to call Spike.



I went out to his house with the intention of doing God knows what and I ended up talking to him and his mom and just hanging out for a while. Then we got to go see his friend and some of her friends. I have to say that the more often that I see this girl she is getting more and more attractive, I am going to have to come up with her soon, she might become a little bit more important on this blog later on.



So we all sat at the table and talked, some other girls were there but I wasn't as concerned with them, for the most part they were too wild for my tastes.



This is where the talking part comes in, Spike and I started to talk about girls and things that we like in girls. Well things that we like body—wise. We came to the conclusion that as long as a girl is porportionally shapped we're fine.



That is to say that we don't like huge breasts or big asses, just normal sized women. Big pluses for girls with glasses, redheads, or Italians. We basically stated out right that the most beuatiful nationalities in Europe are the Irish and the Italians. I'm sure a lot of men would agree with us.



I'll go into more about this tomorrow, just make sure that everyone who reads this understands, Spike and I do not hold women to a strict standard, we're just talking preferences!. Well, I'm out of here.

No comments: