Monday, May 02, 2005

Sometimes I Just Put A Title Here Because...

What to say about today, well it was kind of slow, I hung out mostly with Marisa and Spike, that's always good. I guess I don't have much to say, I just wanted to mention how much I'm going to hate not having Marisa around next semester. She's like a breath of fresh air when I feel bad. Just today I thought that she was feeling a little down, so I bought her a bouquet of flowers to cheer her up and a vase to put them in.

It was the least I could do for a friend, she really liked them and we sat and talked for about an hour and a half. I finally got what I wanted, we sat and we talked just about each other and it felt really good. We talked about family and friends from home and different experinces. It feels good to get to know her better, it feels good just hanging out.

One thing got me, she went to the store with us and we were getting some stuff, she told me that she needed another journal to write in. So I helped her pick one out. Apparently she wrote in it right after we got back, well, not apparently, she had to have, because I saw it a little when I was talking to her about how she could coustumize the thing. She got really protective of it suddenly like she didn't want me to see. She's let me see before and that makes me wonder what she has in there...

Oh well, tomorrow I am cooking again, I hope I can try and talk to her some more then.

Does anyone else think its nerdy to have you're three harddrives named after the three Wisemen?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
What do you think about that?

No comments: