Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Never Say Never

Being at home all day blows dog, I've been

reduced to watching Maury, and if you've watched

Maury, you know that every episode

involves a test of who the father of someone's baby

is. I'm impressed with how people can cheat lie,

and dieceve someone they claim to love so much.



I don't want to go into that mess right now, it

just pisses me off more and more to think about it.

So I won't. I have been drawing and writing again,

which is really good. I really didn't write there

for a while.



Well that's not all that I have to talk about,

while Marisa and her ex—as she put it, under

construction. I hope for her sake it goes well I

just don't want to see her hurt. In my case Spike

seems to have set me up with a pretty good girl,

one of his friends he's known for like his whole

life is really pretty and she's sweet.



She's kind of in the same place I am

relationship wise, and she seems pretty down to

Earth. I don't know what else to say on here, I met

her last week when I went out to see Star

Wars
with Spike.



Things went well, so I guess I'll have to just

wait and see how things go, either way I hope that

when everything with this is said and done no one

ends up hurt.



Has anyone heard of the song

"Existentialism on Prom Night" by

Straylight Run? It's really good, I'm like

addicted to it. It's been a while since a song has

conveyed my feelings about a time so accurately. I

think you can pretty much apply it to anytime in

your life when it seems like a chapter of your life

is ending and another is begining.

1 comment:

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

Life really is starting to look better.