Wednesday, May 18, 2005

...For the Sake Of...

Now, I know what my summer will mean, it will

mean a time when I can recover from all that's

happened this past year, for one I need to get back

to writing and drawing.



The only real writing I did last semester was

the writing in this blog. I was actually proud of

my blog, proud of what it has become.



I have so much that I want to work on this

summer, I have at least two stories I want to

attempt and I have some stuff I would really love

to draw. I was looking over the classes at the

nearby college and I saw that I can take some art

calsses.



I declared art my minor, I bet none of you knew

that shit huh? Well I love art!, not really, I like drawing and painting and stuff like that, but I hate the artist for the simple fact that some of them get so stuck up and weird with it.



Weird for the sake of weird kind of bugs me. People who are like that with music goes the same. This guy was talking about the band System of a Down on this forum and he was saying how they are popular but popularity shouldn't keep you from liking how good they are.



Nothing is more fucked up than people hating something based on the simple fact that it is well liked. Fuck you, you should like something because of its content, not because of what other think of it.



Just remember, no one will find you special because of the fact you hate well liked things, and if anyone does their stupid. It's not cool or unique to hate things that other's like. It's not even mysterious. It's just dumb...

1 comment:

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

I think all of this gets especially annoying when you hang around with someone who does this all of the time and bascially complains about all the music you listen to. I know several people like that.