Monday, May 09, 2005

What Do The Magi Say?!

I have been away for a while for the simple fact that I usually make a

post before I head to bed, that being said, I never went to bed last

night
. So this post comes at an odd time in the day, you usually

wouldn't find me posting here. This is about the time I would be doing

some other activity, like going to the UC or some shit like that, doesn't

matter.



Last night and into this morning Spike solved so many of the problems

that seemed to arise when I think about the situation that I would have

seeing Marisa next semester. I worried about it, how would I get to

her, what about this, what do I say to her?



This morning it dawned on me, as Spike said that he realized this a

while back. I have the perfect oppurtunity to see her plenty of times, my

father works forty miles from where she'll be living, yes, I know

I am a dumbass
.



I had a talk with her earlier today and it was very

interesting. I'll keep the details of it to myself, but let's say that I

used the Magi system from Neon Genesis Evangelion to my

great advantage. The system in the show worked this way, there were three

super computers, one that thought as a scientist, one as a woman and the

other as a mother. Well I told her I had the scientist and the woman down

pat, but I needed the third side. I told her basically that I needed some

advice and it was better to get it from three trusted people and then use

a majority vote and go with it. But what I really did was viacarously ask

her about herself.



She is a perfect candidate for this because of the fact that

she is resoanable and I trust her. So I bascially asked her about herself

without letting her know. It was risky and I even dropped huge hints that

I'm sure she will pick up on later or she'll at least suspect something.

Marisa's not dumb.



The hard part is figuring out what to do with sed extracted

information, because she bascially gave me what I got from Spike and

Auska in a combination sort of fashion. Its hard to really describe what

I mean. Let me try to go about this in a fashion that will allow me to

show off more of my HTML skillz



Here are the my Magi's descions they are numbered acoording

to the Magi to which the corrispond:



    Magi #3 Spike(scientist): Wait and then

    ask her after the friendship develops. But maintain the friendship until

    then.


    Image hosted by Photobucket.com



    Magi #2 Auska(woman): Ask her right away,

    don't let her leave not know it!


    Image hosted by Photobucket.com



    Magi #1 Marisa(mother):(the stand in

    Magi)
    A combination of the two based on situation...


    Image hosted by Photobucket.com





The pictures corrispond to the Magi they would have been from the show

What she basically said is that I should do it if she'll be nearby,

but if not there's no need to work at this long distance relationship.

See next year she'll be about an hour's drive from here and I am more

than willing to step up and go see her whenever possible, but in this

situation she doesn't know it's her I feel this for. So I really

want to try and get a revote from the other two Magi. I

know you have been all saying I should go for it for sometime now, but

what do you guys think?



Allow me to state this one point, Spike seems to

think if I like her and it goes unspoken that the building tension will

be enough to make her want me more. Auska seems to think

that if I let it go on to long she'll lose interest or find someone else.

Marisa seems to think somewhere in the middle. I can

honestly say I understand the final vote Marisa gave, because in this

triangle of reasoning she was assuming my place because I don't

want to try and reason for myself on this one.



I know the delimna of the last Magi because I am that

part normally
.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: