Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Farewell...

I never thought having a friend that makes you feel so good

could even be possible
, I mean Marisa makes me smile no matter

when I come around her. Just being with her is enough to make me happy

and that's something that you can never get enough of.



It's hard knowing that she is going to be gone next year, its hard

knowing that tomorrow might be the last time I see her for a while. I'm

glad I didn't hesitate, I think that its good we didn't waste the last

few hours we'll have together on this whole thing.



I want to say I won out by having a friend this good with me here this

year, I think I couldn't have stumbled upon a better friendship; I go

from seeing her as some girl in my class I probably never had a chance to

be friends with, to hanging out at her place on an almost daily basis, to

liking her alot, enough to actually say something.



This year has been one hell of a trip and its odd to say that this

blog, in one way or form has been here as part of it all, there are

periods where I didn't touch it for almost a month (I think). I feel

refreshed to have come here to, to this school and met the people I have

met and seen the things I have seen.



Marisa if you ever read this, I just wanted to say thanks for always

being there, this is like the third time I've said it I know,

but it's damn important to me. I only hope I can talk to you and help you

through any problems that you may have to come, just give me a call. On a

funnier side note, isn't it odd how the girl I went to just to talk to

ends up being the girl I'm going to miss having around the most?



You are really something special.

No comments: