Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I Am Jack's Normal Day

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

First thing's first, I wrote a little ran here, on No Nation Army...please stop in and check it out. I worked moderately hard on it--okay, I hardly worked on it at all, but its still worth a look dammit!



Well suffice to say I am getting better at this whole HTML bit, I am having less and less trouble writing this shit out and its looking better and better. I have gotten down to a fine system and I love using the tags because I have more control. But once again, I am off track (as if I was assigned something...).



Today was something of a blur, I remember waking up and as if it was the next second I'm walking to the University Center with Spike. We ate and waited around there until Auska and Rei showed up. I was really happy to hang out with them, it reminded me of earlier this semester. It makes me stop thinking about the shit that happened with Shinji and Janus.



Then we were walking back, there seemed to be nothing that happened that whole walk and funny thing was my mind kind of started to drift. I was out of it most of the way and I could only make little idle comments. Well the problem is my mind had wander to Marisa, I don't know how or why, but it just had.



By the time we got back to the area of the dorms Spike had run so far ahead that there was no need trying to catch up with him, Auska, Rei and I were behind. So when we stopped where the path forked Rei headed home and I headed to Spike's with Auska. To make a long story short, I ended up hanging out with her because Spike's girlfriend Julia came over.



Not much really happened after that, I cooked, I went and saw Marisa, I just felt really good hanging out with her. I saw that she had cut the flowers I got her, depsite the fact I told her not to. I didn't get mad. I mean she liked them and they were all for her. I just wanted to make her smile and it looks like I got it right.



Well I think I'll head out now, oh before I go does anyone have Guild Wars yet. Its a free MMORPG, it looks like fun. But Spike is on there, his character's name is Ruth Ann Cullen, so if you see him wave.

2 comments:

Danger said...

I like normal days. I'm glad things are still well between you and Marisa!

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

Alright, well I guess she and I have always been alright.