Thursday, May 26, 2005

"Hope"

Hope exists in as many forms as there are people, for the only place that hope can dwell is within the human heart. Have you ever thought about this? It's ture, no other creature alive hopes, with maybe th exception of God. Even the Angels can't hope, hope is a refuse to accept circumstance and be put down by it.



I guess I could go into this deep discussion of what I mean, but its just odd how I can hope for something that is seemingly impossible.



There is a line in a song that I was talking about, the line goes:


There are moments when, when I know it and the world revolves around us. And we're keeping it, keeping it all going, the delicate blanace. Vulnerable, all knowing.


That line in the song just says something that I think a lot of times we disregard. It is possible to have the world revolving around one person for just a short time, or even easier to say, it is possible for someone else's world revolve around you.



You can have the power to make one descion that the whole world hinges on and waits for, something that could change everything. Do you remember when I talked about Six Degrees of Separation?



That ever concept is where all of this comes from, the things we do always effect other people, no matter what we'd like to think. The things that we do can save another person from themselves or someone else, its a good thing to think about as you go about you're day.

No comments: