Monday, May 16, 2005

Change Of Venue

Well here I am at home on the e-machine.

This will be my frist full day back in Houston, and one

of the few times I post on my blog from another

computer.



So far things have been alright, but I miss what I

had up there in San Antonio. One cool thing is I might

have a car next year, my dad bought an H2, so he's

basically got no use for the old Buick, enter me.



I hope to get closer to Marisa just by being able to

go up to Austin and see her from time to time, I plan to

survive the rest of my days by having a car and getting

myself a decent job somewhere in San Antonio.



Get ready for there to be so much less drama in this

blog for the next two months or so, because there is no

one to give me the drama! College caused alot of things,

so now there will be more rants and lessons and just

discussion topics than anything. Basically this blog has

gone from being like the TNT network to

something more like PBS. Also since Julia is

gone, Spike and her might get blogs for communication

tools, I can't wait, finally someone around me who has a

stable blog!



This summer will be an experiment in seeing if I can

make the best with of what I'm given, let me tell you

later how it works out...

No comments: