Friday, May 13, 2005

End of an Era

I should be packing to move out, but instead I'm just sitting around

thinking, I've gotten accoustmed to many of the things around here and

I'm going to have to give those same things up very soon and that scares

me.



I really wish I knew what to say but I don't so I think I just need to

try and go on. I will miss my dorm room, I will miss things here more

than I've missed things in other places. It hurts to know this, it hurts

to think something I was so opposed to at first has become all that I

want.



Now it's morning and I have an exam in a little under three hours, by

the time I get this posted it'll probably be two. My mind isn't as sharp

as it should be for this kind of thing. But I think that I will be fine.

Does it seem odd to anyone that I am not excited about going home for the

summer, I would rather just stay here and attend classes or

something.



My head is in turmoil, it's thrown me for a loop how things are just

coming to an end here. It feels like I'm leaving for good, but I know I'm

not. And I know I should be happy because next semester Alli and Ambrosia

will be back. But things just seem kind of strange.



What I mean to say is I want this year to

stay
. I don't think I could stress this enough really, has

anyone ever wanted to just freeze a moment in time, I want to freeze a

time period. All I can say is that what's to come might be better than

what has gone by.



I only hope that things could get better after this.

No comments: