Saturday, May 21, 2005

A Warning...

Women aren't weak, a lot of people would like

you to think they are, some of those people happen

to be women themselves. When you think something's

weak you underestimate it at times. It's a good

tactic.



But just like any other thing out there, a

person can only take so much. A person can only

stand against so much before they crack and become

weak for real. All people are like this.



I've known so many girls over the years, so many

of them had a load of problems. I've had friends

that did everything from take money for sex (she

was only 15) to almost anything else you can

imagine.



It's hard for me to really be surprised by

things that happen, but this isn't about my

surprise, this isn't even about me. This is about

those guys that would cheat on a good girl, this is

about those guys that think that they can't wait

for sex or just need extra sex so bad.



Cheating is bad, I've mentioned it before on

this blog, more than once. And I've been told that

I should lead by example, I should just worry about

myself.



Apparently you don't know me very

well
. I have a problem where I care about

others; I have a have some kind of deficiency where

I have general concern for friends...sorry if

that's so wrong.



I hate to see a great woman hurt by something as

absurd as cheating. I hate to see women hurt in

general because it seems to happen so much. I see

guys get hurt but its in a different way, its to a

lesser degree because most guys seem to take on the

assumption that Any girl will

do
.



Today I got a call from Marisa, her

ex—boyfriend cheated last semester. She was

devastated and still loves him. The part that

bothers me is he is trying to worm his way back

into her life.



He tells her that he loved her all of the time

and that he wants to be with her. Well after they

broke up he went out and slept with girls right and

left instead of trying to get her back. Then he

said that was because he thought he couldn't

get her
. So he goes and tells her about all of

the girls right after he did this, he says he did

that to make her jealous.



You don't make someone jealous that you love,

you don't hurt someone you love. And you don't

cheat on someone you love. I mean what if he had

gotten her sick from those other girls, what would

he say then after he's ruined her life and possible

killed her?



Is it that hard to tell her that you're over,

you don't think you can do it? Is distance the

problem, well then maybe you can't be in an adult

relationship...



I'd like to say, if he ever sees this, if he

ever has to hear this: You've broken a good

girl,an otherwise perfect girl, you've wasted her

valuable time on your sorry ass.
She was hurt,

she still is hurt, more than she knows, more than

anyone can probably ever know.



I see it in her eyes, I see it when she mentions

you're fucking name or talks to you on the phone

and tries to pretend that being friends is okay. I

look at her and I see everything I could

ever want, any guy could ever want. And I tell you

this right now, I am holding back, I am holding

back from telling her what she wanted to know, I am

holding back even now.



I will say this much, you're a little

boy
who had a woman, a woman who was more than

any little boy could handle. She had to be

there to hold you hand and make sure you didn't

cheat and the second she leaves

for college you go buck wild.



okay, so you got greedy, you

wanted it all, all the women you could get? Well

guess what greed is one of the

Seven Deadly Sins and if you ever

hurt her again I hope you burn in

Hell
for it you

trust—betraying—bastard. I hope she can

see you for what you really are...a piece of shit.

And no matter if she thinks you can change you, you

have to want to yourself. So no matter if she

shapes you into the most beautiful statue, the

second she turns her back, you'll go right back to

acting like what you are—shit.

No comments: