Thursday, June 16, 2005

Where did the Week Go?

There really isn't much to say about today, but that usually doesn't stop me from saying way too much.



I am trying to decided whether or not to go home tomorrow or Saturday, I have to go home sometime soon for the whole Father's Day. I guess it will be good for me to go home, but I really can't stay long, I have some work to do for class on Monday.



I guess I'm going to spend some of tonight on the phone when I get the chance and right now this day is just kind of dragging along. Tomorrow I think I will watch some movies and stuff like that.



I would like to say thanks to Kay for talking to me about what I posted about yesterday. I was really feeling bad when I wrote all of that and she handles me so well when I'm not on top of my game.



I'm not sure if I'll be able to post tomorrow, but I most likely will not be around this weekend, sorry guys, but it looks like I've got to pull a Twinklestar and vanish for the weekend. But who knows, I might make it to a computer in that time.



Until then here's something I am sure Kay will recognize:



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yes that's right, its Machine Processed Fish Portions! Well that's all for now!

2 comments:

K. said...

lol im sorry, but fried MINCED FISH??? yucky! hehe.

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

:p don't knock it till you try it, hon.