Tuesday, June 28, 2005

A Quickie...

Sorry about the absence on my part, I just needed a day off, between drawing, playing a game, and thinking I had pink eye, yesterday was pretty interesting. I don't have much time to talk about it, I have to get my stuff together to get ready to go to class and talk about the Patriot Act.



I missed yesterday because I thought I had pink eye, glad I don't because I'd have to go rewash all my clothes and sheets since I mess with them on a daily basis. Thank God for that.



I did do one drawing that I'm going to show up here, I did several others but some of them need to be fixed before they can go up. Here's one of Allison though.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's not done yet but I have something really cool to tell all of you about, if you have a Wacom tablet, one of its counterparts or a tablet laptop, buy Alias Sketchbook Pro, it is bad ass.



Well I better get out of here, be around later!

1 comment:

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

Thanks for the comment, I really don't draw often enough.