Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Update...

Things have been, just odd to say the least. I have had to deal with being here alone and it gets harder and harder.



I call justy about everyone that I can and I didn't talk to anyone for more than an hour, it sucks being so far away and yet I can't help but think that it wouldn't be much better in Manvel either.



Brittany said it best when she talked about how everyone in Manvel and Alvin, our home towns, has some excuse for why they cannot go out at night. I only knew like one person who actually wanted to hang out.



I mean when I was at home last I got into an argument with a friend over where this restuarant was and she preceeded to gloat when she was right, what the hell. I just straight up told her What the fuck ever.



If I sound mean for saying that then allow me to explain myself, I have dealt with this little girl shit. I know enough women that are grown enough to hold real conversations and to act like they have sense; Ambrosia, Carlen, Kay, Marisa, Julia—all of these women seem to be grown up, when I talk to Kay I can't even tell she's 17[she seems much older]; do you think Ambrosia would give a guy crap because he doesn't look/act/dress/talk/walk/dance a certain way?



I really don't miss being at home all that much, I just miss having someone to talk to. I guess I have Kay, Spike, Marisa and Julia to talk to.



Well I have a few things to report before I head out, Kay is fine, Spike is holding up well without Julia, Julia is doing the same with out him, I might see her soon, Marisa is going to recover, she's sad about her grandma, I don't think I got the job, I need to try harder and I guess that's it.



I am working on a post for tomorrow already. Watch for it!

1 comment:

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

Yeah I have class and I go to stores and stuff, but its hard to just meet people like that. So I've started working out so that I can lose some weight. I need to!