Wednesday, June 08, 2005

"One-Eighty By Summer"

A lot has happened in the last few days, a lot of not good things, things I don't even want to talk about here because there really not my things to talk about of come to terms with.



All I can say is that it is going to be rough around here for the next few months or years, depending upon how things end up.



What's expected of us, what are we supposed to think when we see what we thought were simple and profound truths turn to nothing at the hands of some force.



If anything this is proof there are not many absolutes, realtivism is the closest thing to truth we'll ever have. Distance, time even they are realative, this was proven scientifically and can even be proven in a social construct.



I don't want to go into it right now, I guess I should finish writing this essay, I know I need to. Last night I was up until about three talking to Kay on the phone. I haven't connected with someone on this kind of level without actually having met them in years.



It's strange, because I was pretty scared to call her like two weeks ago and now I can't seem to wait until its like 11 so that I can call her.



I've been having fun with it though, so who can blame me, she's really interesting to talk to. Well I have a shower to go hop into, but I will leave you with this, a comic strip I did a while back!



I give you "Almost Never".



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I must say this in the edit...this was an actual conversation between me and PJ.

2 comments:

K. said...

"Go on just say it, You need me like a bad habit..."

im sorry things arent going to well. i really hope they can get better. ill pray that they do.

"Late night phone calls. Talking til like three in the morn. We found ourselves caught up In the moment..."

we should really talk at an earlier time. as much as i LOVE talking to you, and i do mean love, this whole 1/3 am thing is just not going to work for long. hehe.

i have sat prep tonight, ill call you when im done! kisses!

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

It's 1227 miles to Vegas from here, I don't know how the hell I can pull that off, I can't drive that far mid year!