Monday, June 20, 2005

Ever So Sweet

    I just found a friend

    In one of your lies

    To treat me so nice

    I can't believe my bones

    When they say so many things

    They tell me I am fine

    Believe me I, I try


    Oooh oooh oooh...


    Ever so sweet...

    You make this seem

    The way things go

    Its not my fault

    And I'll miss

    I'll miss you so good

    Through all of those nights

    We lost our way back home


    Ever so sweet

    You baked it in cakes for me.

    What you left behind,

    It hurts my teeth.

    Bring in the past

    With the postcards you sent for me.

    Every line,

    It brings me right back down.


I felt like song lyrics, these lyrics from Ever So Sweet by the band The Early November is quickly becoming one of my favorite songs. It helps me to feel better when I'm down...



But its only a tiny bit better when compared to how much better knowing that Autumn and Kay care some, I've just been in kind of a do nothing mood and I don't know what's going on. Maybe its something to do with the moon or something weird like that?



Since I'm here writing this and all I might as well whip out one of the pictures I took today, its of my dads car, he loves this thing although I think its a bother to drive:



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Just in case there's some kind of need for me to know this later, this was taken on Father's Day 2005.



Well I better get going, I should be writing a paper instead of trying to ponder over what's depressing my morose ass. I will be around tomorrow with more pictures and more of...well this...



EDIT:I wrote a little rant about something that Kay and I were discussing Friday night and that I just saw on another blog, go here for details!

1 comment:

K. said...

that car is sexy, almost as sexy as you. hehe.