Thursday, June 23, 2005

...A Little Devotional II

It's fast closing in on this blog's first whole year of service, its hard to think that I kept a constant record of my boring life for almost an entire year now! Did anyone here realize that this record is not really constant and is actually, look at my join date, my first post predates it! Am I some kind of mythical being, no, I back posted.



Allow me to explain, I had three blogs before this one, the first was a xanga, then there was the live journal after that and then I got the xanga I have now, which just mirrors this, and I got this blog on Monday October 11, 2004...the post is called At It Again.



I am taking the time to say this because I think that its ust strange to think back on it all and look at how far this thing has come. When I first had it I had noting in my template, I had no one else's that I read. Can you believe I've been on here longer than Emily? That just seems odd!



I had a long conversation with Kay about man things, she thinks I'm anti-social, I just like to be left alone. I've learned that being around people all of the time isn't good for you. I didn't spend a waking hour alone last semester and it caused me a lot of trouble.



Among other things we talked about our writing styles, she writes beautifully and I kind of asked her to help me out with my stuff. I don't even think she thought I was being serious, she probably thought I was messing with her. I really meant it though, I think especially lately I've lost my touch and someone who is as good as me, if not better, and not afraid to speak their mind and tell me the truth could do me some good.



Now I really should be going, I have some drawing I wanted to do. Does anyone remember when I had stupid endings on all my posts, it was back before the days when this blog started but there are some who read both. Well you don't have to worry about that anymore, see ya.



PS: I thought this was funny.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com